Friday, April 6, 2012

My Review of PreCip Jacket - Men's

Marmot PreCip Jacket - Men's Cobalt Blue, XL
Originally submitted at Mountain Gear

Combat the wettest conditions in the world with the time-tested PreCip Jacket from Marmot that keeps you dry with waterproof, lightweight Dry Touch technology. You're protected by a full-visibility, roll-up hood with Peripheral Cord adjustment and lightweight, seam-taped PreCip fabric that shun...

Inexpensive yet powerful
By Kain from Glacier Fresh from Sheridan, OR on 4/6/2012
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Chest Size: Feels true to size
Pros: Stylish, Comfortable, Lightweight, Durable, Breathable, Waterproof
Cons: Not Windproof
Best Uses: Wet Weather, Hiking and Camping, Cold Weather, Casual Wear
Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
Was this a gift?: No
I wear this jacket almost daily to prevent getting wet. It is great and I have only had to treat it once so far. I fold it into it's own pocket when I go mountaineering/hiking. When and if this one gets ruined or damaged I will most likely buy another one.


No comments:

Post a Comment