Friday, April 6, 2012

My Review of Android Jacket - Men's

Mountain Hardwear Android Softshell Jacket - Men's Black, L
Originally submitted at Mountain Gear

The Android Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is a flexible mountain town companion that can take you from work to the trail and to the pub at the end of the day. Clean, stylish, and athletic, the Android is constructed with elastane-aided polyester for flexibility and range of motion. When the wind st...

Great around town jacket
By Kain from Glacier Fresh from Sheridan, Or on 4/6/2012
3out of 5
Pros: Durable, Well Constructed, Great Value
Cons: Doesn't breathe, Heavy
Best Uses: Around town, Outdoors
Describe Yourself: Enthusiast
Was this a gift?: No
This is a great around town jacket. I really wish it wouldn't get so hot but it just doesn't seem to breathe so I can't take it on any trails that will require a lot of exertion anymore. It also seems a little short for my torso, as I have to tuck in any shirts I wear under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment